Check out my guest post today on Whipup.net. This pattern is a little project I’ve been working on and am so glad to team up with Whipup to share. It’s another illustrated sewing pattern, this one for Convection Mittens. They’re felted wool with full fleece liners…your hands will stay toasty no matter what!
Hello.I'm Katie. I'm a midwesterner at heart but living in Mexico for a year. Foxflat is my digital project notebook. Click the "About" page for more.
- DIY cat perches
- Kami Hat: the first foxflat knitting pattern
- re-dyeing jeans to make them dark again
- Pregnancy in Mexico: Preparing to have a baby abroad
- Silk-dyed eggs
- Moving to Mexico: What to pack for a year abroad
- Moving to Mexico: Transporting a pet to another country
- Lining a knit blanket with fleece