Even though winter is clearly sticking around for a while, this sweater is good for more than sub-zero temperatures. I have sweaters that are beautiful but….they make me sweat. This one is all wool but the Phatastic yarn has lots of air spun into it, and so I wear it comfortably in a wider range of temperatures. I like this sweater over a plain v-neck tee with skinny jeans and boots. Maybe a nice infinity scarf on top.
Hello.I'm Katie. I'm a midwesterner at heart but living in Mexico for a year. Foxflat is my digital project notebook. Click the "About" page for more.
- DIY cat perches
- Kami Hat: the first foxflat knitting pattern
- re-dyeing jeans to make them dark again
- Lining a knit blanket with fleece
- Cast On: Snowbird cardigan
- Blocking a knit hat with a balloon
- Pregnancy in Mexico: Preparing to have a baby abroad
- Osoberry: the free foxflat-illustrated purse pattern