I thought my Plain & Simple Pullover would be finished and blog-able by now, but there’s been a hold up on the buttons. Namely that I keep forgetting to go to Ben Franklin. In the meantime, some fun wonderful-ness from life and the internets:
(clockwise, starting with top left)
2. It’s pickle season. There’ve been a lot of pickle-related searches popping up in my blog dashboard, and if the searchers know what’s good for them they’ll try No-Canning Quick Pickles. My latest Sunset magazine had a recipe for sweet & sour that looked tasty. Do you have any other recipe suggestions? I put in an order for 10-15 lb. of baby cukes from our CSA farmer..should be here post-Oregon for a big pickle making party.
3. O-H! (this is a buckeye call and response…you are supposed to yell “I-O!”) I want this necklace. The seller has lotsa’ states for showing your respective pride.
4. The images in this article on improvisational quiltingare so good I want them poster-sized and hung in my future hypothetical studio.
5. Have you visited Dear Photograph yet?
6. This could go in an entryway, like the updated version of that country cross-stitch sampler “Home Sweet Home”…but even better would be a pocket-sized affirmation as reminder that, wherever you are, everything wonderful happens here.